Group & Family Holiday Package
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Port Blair Airport.
- Transportation using Private AC Car with chauffer as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Twin or Triple sharing accommodation as specified above.
- Full buffet breakfast daily in the hotel.
- Dinner or Lunch for 4 Occasions. (One Major Meal either Lunch or Dinner).
- All sightseeing according to the sightseeing programme mentioned.
- Visit to 3 Island by Private cruise Mark Marina.
- Snorkelling trip to Elephant Beach at Havelock Island by Sharing Basis.
- Jet Ski Ride at carbyn’s Cove Beach at Port Blair.
- All entry ticket & ferry ticket to visit the places of sightseeing.
- To & fro Havelock Island ferry transfers will be by A/C Luxury CATAMARAN – M V MAKRUZZ/Coastal Cruise/Green Ocean in Premium/Executive class of seating.
- All taxes inclusive.
Payment & Cancellations Policy
- Payment may be made by wire transfer to our bank account in port Blair.
- For cancellation received 30 days or more – 100% refund; 15 days or more – 50% refund; Less than 15 days in advance of arrival – no refund.
- No refund for cancellations on booking from 10th Dec 2016 – 20th Jan 2017.
- Any Reservation cancelled between 7 days to 15 days of arrival 75% retention will be charged.
- Reservation cancelled within 7 days of arrival 100% retention will be charged.
- Air/train tickets, Lunch/Dinner at hotels, Room service, Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, Scuba Diving, Jet Ski Ride and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season – 10th Dec 2016 – 20th Jan 2017.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Ferry / Cruise Operations are purely subjected to Govt Clearance.
- Union Territory “Andaman & Nicobar Islands” is under restricted area category please carry valid photo Identity proof issued by Govt of India.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- All the hotels on Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island have early check out 0900hrs; guest having late afternoon flight may book additional tour accordingly.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be update to you daily basis.
Day 1 – Arrive Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight our guest relation executive will meet and greet at airport and transfer to hotel. After lunch, visit the Corbyn’s Cove Beach – 9 kms from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing + start for tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour) – covering the famous Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), Andaman Water Sports Complex (for water & adventure sports like water-skiing, boats, water scooters, tube rides, etc.) and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) – for shopping & souvenirs. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 2 – Port Blair – Havelock Island
Morning around 8:00 Hrs departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair) by Luxury Catamaran Ferry + Visit to Radhanagar Beach(Declared as Best Beach in Country) at Havelock Island , in evening Visit to Kalaphathar Beach at Havelock + Stay overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
DAY 3 – Havelock Island (Elephant Beach)
After Breakfast proceeds to Elephant Beach Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the time on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Evening Return from Havelock Island and transfer to hotel in Port Blair + Evening shopping in town. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 4 – North Bay (Coral Island) + Ross Island + Viper Island
After breakfast our company’s vehicle will be there in the Hotel to pick you up for Andaman Water Sports Complex from where ferry will starts for North Bay- to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. Optional Activities – Snorkelling, Glass bottom boat ride, Swimming, Trekking. From North bay start for Ross Island – from where the Britisher’s governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Then proceed for a leisurely cruise (Harbour Cruise) in a steamer along the Port Blair Harbour – which takes one to Viper Island. The gallows a top a hillock here is sight to watch. Overnight stay at Port Blair
DAY 5 – Depart Port Blair
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.